Argeus Travel & Events was founded in Cappadocia with the partnership of Aydın Ayhan Guney, Muammer Sak and Veli Tören in 1993.
With its experienced and creative team, it is one of the leading agencies in the field of sports and tourism industries for over 25 years.
Being an Incoming Tour Operator, these shareholders also brought sports and tourism industries together in 1989, by exporting 63 mountain bikes 4 years before founding the company.
Some organizations Argeus has successfully performed are:
- Presidential Cycling Tour of Turkey (between 2008 – 2015)
- European Mountain Bike Championships (2007)
- European Road Cycling Championships (2010)
- Cappadocia Bike Festival (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Gran Fondo Çeşme (2016, 2017)
- Tour of Antalya (2018)
- Gran Fondo Antalya (2018)
- Gran Fondo Marmaris (2018)
- Cappadocia Ultra Trail (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Aladağlar Sky Trail (2015, 2016, 2017)
The first Gran Fondo in Turkey was organized in 2015 in Cappadocia, as a part of Cappadocia Bike Festival, with 2 different routes.
Salomon Kapadokya Ultra Trail, being organized since 2014, is the most well-attended trail running organization in Turkey.